JIG STRIPS Skinny Tail 5 1/4" - 8 ct
8 Baits - 5 1/4" x 5/8"
Design: The Skinny Tail Jig Strips were intentionally designed with an exagerated taper at the end. The result is a straight strip with unmatched tail action. Compared to other straight strips on the market, this unique design mimics the tail twitch of a live swimming bait. This strip would be a direct subsitute of the previous pork rind Uncle Josh Sea Rind 70S.
Strike-inducing action, color, and scent for your jigs, rigs, tubes, and more!
- More durable than soft bait grubs, worms, and other alternatives
- For both Saltwater and Freshwater
- Do not dry out and can be left on the hook.
- Scented & UV Enhanced so fish can smell and see
- Reduce sink rate of lure to keep you in the strike zone longer
- Jar fits right in your pork rind holder
Popular Uses: Surfcasting bucktails, jigging, trolling tubes, vertical jigging, fluke rigs, parachute rigs, umbrella rigs, chatterbaits, spinnerbaits and more.
Jig Strips offer durable and versatile baits made from a flexible synthetic material. Skinny Tail Jig Strips add strike simulating action and scent while maintaining their usefulness. Leave Jig Strips on your hook and use it over and over again. Spend less time changing your lure trailers and more time hauling in the big one - try Jig Strips and fish on.