JIG STRIPS Fork Tail 3 15/16" - 12 ct
12 Baits - 3 15/16" x 2/5"
Design: Fork Tail Jig Strips are designed with a "V"shaped tail and measure just under 4 inches to create the profile of a small bait fish. A great feature about this strip is the prepunched hole for easy rigging. This size is excellent if you are looking for a durable compact strip that is proven to simulate strikes. The fork tail would be a good subsitute for the previous pork rind Uncle Josh Sea Rind 50S.
Strike-inducing action, color, and scent for your jigs, rigs, tubes, and more!
- More durable than soft bait grubs, worms, and other alternatives
- For both Saltwater and Freshwater
- Do not dry out and can be left on the hook.
- Scented & UV Enhanced so fish can smell and see
- Reduce sink rate of lure to keep you in the strike zone longer
- Jar fits right in your pork rind holder
Popular Uses: Surfcasting bucktails, jigging, trolling tubes, fluke rigs, umbrella rigs, and more.
Jig Strips offer durable and versatile baits made from a flexible synthetic material. Split Tail Jig Strips add strike simulating action and scent while maintaining their usefulness. Leave Jig Strips on your hook and use it over and over again. Spend less time changing your lure trailers and more time hauling in the big one - try Jig Strips and fish on.